CAR BREAK IN’S PLAGUING RACINE, ALONG WITH RASH OF ARMED ROBBERIES!!! STAY SAFE AND ALERT RACINE!!
CAR BREAK IN’S PLAGUING RACINE, ALONG WITH RASH OF ARMED ROBBERIES!!! STAY SAFE AND ALERT RACINE!!
AND YET ANOTHER BAR IN RACINE ROBBED AT GUNPOINT!!!!! SHOTS FIRED!!!!
This time it was ROJO’S BAR on Yout Street in Racine. This has now become a public safety issue and residents of Racine are now begining to demand something be done. What will City Hall do? We already know, NOTHING, because crime in Racine according to Dickert, "Crime Is just a perception"
Once again please stay safe and if you know anything please call the Racine Police Department.
ARMED ROBBERIES ARE OUT OF CONTROL IN THE CITY OF RACINE!!!!
Armed Robberies at gunpoint are reaching new levels in the City Of Racine. Within the last 30 days, Rodger’s Bar has been robbed at gunpoint 3 times, Rhino Bar once, and Brass Monkey Bar twice. Just two weeks ago, a young man age 21 was shot and killed outside of the downtown club ENVI. Wisconsin Vision on Douglas Ave. was also robbed last week at gunpoint.
WHERE IS CITY HALL AND THE RACINE OFFICIALS ON THE OUTBREAK OF GUN RELATED CRIMES IN THE CITY?!?!? NO COMMENT? NOT ADDRESSING THE ISSUES? NOT SUPRISING.
Remain safe and be aware of your surroundings Racine, It’s becoming increasingly dangerous each day on the streets of Racine, and we haven’t even reached the summer months yet. Please be safe, aware and cautious.
THE TRUTH BEHIND THE STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS & WHAT MAYOR JOHN DICKERT REALLY SHOULD OF SAID IN HIS SPEECH TO THE RESIDENTS AND TAXPAYERS OF RACINE.
Mayor Dickert read an edited version of the State of the City address.
Here was the original, more accurate, transcript:
It has been another great year for us, your leaders, as we recently rewarded ourselves with generous pay raises and more corrupt backroom deals, while violating and eliminating the rights of the community, and increasing taxes and fees. We continue to congratulate ourselves on our successful failures.
We have also had a laser focus to solve three of the most important problems facing our City: making citizens pay to remove trees and tires, creating new trespassing ordinances at public schools from 11PM-5AM, and making sure signs in small business store windows aren’t too big. Thankfully we are still number one in unemployment, with constant robberies, and an array of crimes committed by our own city and county officials.
Some of our other recent accomplishments include:
1. Racine District Attorney Richard Chiapete drives drunk and out of control on Main Street in Racine, then takes out an entire set of traffic lights and hits a tree, then tries to drive away but cannot, then runs away from bystanders and witnesses toward his home, then meets his wife outside as they conspire to fabricate a story, then hides inside and changes his clothes, then lies to the police that he had been sleeping for hours, then lies again about the crimes, delays and avoids all official tests, and gets escorted around the city then back home to his wife with a quick plea deal and small fine of less than $1000, while the City, County and newspapers all condone the act and work together to influence the story, minimize the coverage, and silence the concerns from the community
2. City secretly extends or renews the rigged contract for over $100,000 a year to manage CAR25/BelleTV to friends of the Mayor without Common Council approval, or any notice at all
3. Making Rootworks deals that directly benefit Root River Council Board Members, including payments and commissions to Marty Defatte and Monte Osterman, who also has been promoting a non-profit entity called Root River Council that is actually a for-profit business in his name, and there are many more questions and concerns regarding the Rootworks and Uptown plans.
4. Applying for grants and initiated projects and assessments for Rootworks properties without proper notice or approval from Common Council
5. City and county join forces to push potential water bottling company out of the county due to extreme water fees, and continue to raise fees further
6. Another tragedy occurs on Main St. in downtown Racine, this time involving patrons of Envi, a bar owned by a close friend of Mayor Dickert, Doug Nicholson who is also white, and all attempts are made by the city and newspaper to refer to the 300 block of Main St. instead of the associated bar, and both the investigation and media coverage were questionable, with other strange occurrences including Monte Osterman cleaning up the crime scene.
7. RICO lawsuit against Racine Mayor, Aldermen and other officials charged with serious crimes including racketeering, corruption, money laundering, bribery, discrimination, civil rights violations and additional damages in a federal lawsuit filed by former Racine bar owners
8. Mayor Dickert does lobbying and consulting on the side without Common Council knowledge for firms in Chicago and Washington DC where he travels to often, still possibly working as a real estate broker as well, and somehow all while being Mayor 24/7
9. Wasting hundreds of thousands on Launchbox to give more money and resources to friends of Mayor Dickert, and after several years they still can’t even give away Free Memberships (less than 30 members at last count), with no actual jobs or businesses that have been created from it, and then declare it a success and push it off to Gateway where they can waste more tax dollars
10. Borrowing more money to give themselves raises in 2014 and pat themselves on the back for systematically tearing Racine apart and destroying our financial outlook
11. Increasing taxes and fees by the absolute maximum amounts allowed
12. Giving at least $100,000 in cash for a liquor store in the ghetto as a desperate attempt to create any kind of development in Racine
13. Poverty level has increased to make Racine one of the most impoverished cities in America while the mayor assumes no responsibility
14. Substantial increase in local burglaries in both residential and commercial areas
15. Creating new ordinances to specifically deter public comments and feedback
16. Allowing friends to get another backdoor deal for half price grave sites on sacred Indian Burial Grounds (despite the cemetery commission saying no)
17. Giving those same friends a real estate deal on a building downtown when a minority-owned business was discriminated against when they tried to buy it
18. Competing as a city, connected to mayor’s best friend’s business no doubt, in headstone sales against long-standing local businesses
19. Highest unemployment in the state for years running with no change in sight
20. Bid rigging, discrimination and unfair business practices
21. Unfair property taxes and assessments (and resulting lawsuits)
22. Removing streetlights (still going through despite all the opposition)
23. Cutting bus schedules and services to an absolute minimum
24. Increased recycling and service fees (still going up despite promising it would not)
25. Added more unnecessary restrictions for businesses including limitations on signage
26. Increased permit and business fees by double or triple the amount
27. Unnecessary cuts to essential services like Police & Fire (despite all the opposition)
28. Porters $1.2 Million Giveaway (nothing to show for it)
29. Giving more money to Porters without informing the community
30. Delta Hawk Giveaway (nothing to show for it)
31. CAR25 Giveaway and increased spending (see bid rigging)
32. Giving friends that run CAR25 even more money than promised (another 30k)
33. Uptown demolition and wasteful spending (more bid rigging)
34. Unnecessary City Hall Bathrooms & Renovation (paying friends)
35. Excessive Zoo subsidies while still increasing fees (paying more friends)
36. Unnecessary City Hall roundabout (paying friends yet again)
37. Excessive charges to residents for streets, sidewalks, and landscaping
38. Failing school system (and failing school board)
39. Suing local nonprofit organization Project New Life for issues created by the city
40. Changing the rules for zoning and blight to rig real estate deals
41. Unnecessary cuts to public transportation (where are bus ad revenues going?)
42. Mass exodus of residents and businesses (with outdated population signs)
43. Elitism and special rules to favor Aldermen (including guns in Council Chambers)
44. Censorship, slander and libel against community members
45. Suing our own city to cover personal legal expenses for the mayor
46. Begging local churches and nonprofits to donate money to the city
47. Excessive cronyism, favoritism, and back room deals
48. No real plan for recovery (see bond rating downgrade)
49. Hiring consultants for jobs that should be done by staff
50. Incompetent City Administrator and Finance Director
51. Pushed through union contracts (plus legal fees) without waiting for Act 10
52. Lost potential contracts for water service due to arrogance
53. Unnecessary hurdles for local businesses
54. Violation of open meeting laws
55. Violation of city ordinances and state statutes
56. Complete lack of ethics, even by the Ethics Board itself
57. Overpaid positions and benefits for City Staff, Mayor & Aldermen
58. Continuous and excessive debt service (over 25 cents of every dollar)
59. Excessive tax rates to deter any new residents and businesses
60. No new development (besides liquor stores and discount shops)
61. Massive amounts of foreclosures and pending foreclosures
62. Free fall of home and property values toward ZERO for those that remain
63. Rampant corruption and disregard for the community
APRIL 15TH, 2014: RACINE MAYOR JOHN DICKERT ANNOUNCES “BECAUSE OF MY PLAN, RACINE IS MUCH BETTER OFF TODAY” DICKERT ALSO CITES ALL THE NEW JOBS AND BUSINESSES IN THE CITY, THAT HE HAS CREATED. ALDERMAN QA SHAKOOR CRIES, AND ALDERMAN MICHAEL SHIELDS SAYS, “THE CITY HAS RETURNED TO THE GOOD OL BOY CLUB!”
WATCH THE RIDICULOUS, EMBARRASSING, SLOPPY MESS, IN ALL IT’S SHAMEFUL GLORY AT THE LINK ABOVE.
THROWBACK THURSDAY: Racine Alderman Greg Helding calls for former Alderman Keith Fair to resign, while Alderman Fair remains innocent still today. Former Racine Alderman Keith Fair had maintained his innocence the entire time. Strange that Alderman Greg Helding so prematurely called for Fair’s resignation, but chooses to not question a thing about DA Rich Chiapete, and the drunk driving, hit and run and lying to police charges that DA Chiapete admitted to last weekend. Racine residents continue to await any statements from Governor Scott Walker (who appointed DA RICH CHIAPETE) or Wisconsin Attorney General J.B. VAN HOLLEN.
MILWAUKEE JOURNAL SENTINAL LINK:
WISN CHANNEL12 LINK:
DA RICH CHIAPETE STORY TO RACINE POLICE IN REGARDS TO HIS DRUNK DRIVING AND HIT AND RUN CHARGES, JUST DOESN’T ADD UP!!!! THE DA ALSO REFUSED TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST AT WHEATON FRANCISCAN HOSPITAL!!
There’s no way this guy should be the highest ranking law enforcement official in the county. There are plenty of other jobs he could have that don’t require the level of public trust that being DA does.
The Racine County district attorney initially told officers he had been sleeping when they knocked on his door seeking a driver involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to Racine police reports released Wednesday. Later, the documents say, he refused formal tests to determine blood-alcohol content. Racine County District Attorney Rich Chiapete was ticketed for operating while intoxicated and hit-and-run in connection with the crash that occurred about 10 p.m. April 4. He wouldn’t discuss specifics Wednesday, other than to say he’d been at a birthday party — he wouldn’t say where — and shouldn’t have been in a car. The car was registered to Chiapete’s wife, Jennifer Chiapete, and witnesses said they had seen the driver walking away to the north. The Chiapetes live about a block away. An officer was waiting for a supervisor outside the Chiapetes’ house when he saw the couple appear from between houses two properties north and walk to their house, according to the police report. Jennifer Chiapete remained outside. The officer approached and asked if Chiapete had just gone inside and she said yes. The officer said he would be back with a sergeant in five minutes. When the officer and sergeant returned, Jennifer Chiapete said she was not aware her car had been in an accident and didn’t know who was driving it. She went upstairs to get Chiapete. He had changed from jeans and a tan coat to a gray sweatsuit. There was a moderate odor of alcohol on his breath, and his speech was repetitive, but he was semi-cooperative. Officers noticed his knuckles were bleeding and covered with a residue typically left behind by automotive air bag deployment. Chiapete initially said he was sleeping for the last two hours. The officer reminded him that they had just seen him walk inside the house and Chiapete admitted he had been driving after having a few drinks earlier. Chiapete was taken to the ambulance bay at a nearby hospital for field sobriety tests, which the officers said gave several clues of intoxication. Chiapete registered 0.159 blood-alcohol level on a portable breath test — about twice the 0.08 level at which the law presumes impairment. Officers then took Chiapete to the police station for a formal breath test, which Chiapete refused, saying he would prefer a blood test. They returned to the hospital, but Chiapete then said he would refuse a blood test as well, and said, “I’m done. Just take me to jail.”
RACINE DA RICH CHIAPETE REFUSES BLOOD ALCOHOL TESTS IN DRUNK DRIVING HIT AND RUN INCIDENT!!! OVER TWICE THE LEGAL LIMIT VIA BREATHALYZER!!!
FOX 6 NEWS COVERS THE DRUNK DRIVING AND HIT AND RUN BY RACINE DISTRICT ATTORNEY RICH CHIAPETE. CHIAPETE HAD A .159 BREATHALYZER CONTENT, NEARLY TWO TIMES THE LEGAL LIMIT, AND ALSO REFUSED TO SUBMIT A BLOOD TEST FOR ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUGS AND NARCOTICS.
RESIDENTS NOW ARE BEGININING TO DEMAND A RESIGNATION. THE POSITION OF CITY DISTRICT ATTORNEY DEMANDS A LAW ABIDING PERSON WITH A HIGH MORAL COMPASS. DA RICH CHIAPETE HAS EXHIBITED NONE OF THE ABOVE, AND DUE TO THE NATURE OF HIS OFFENSES MUST DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COMMUNITY AND RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!
BREAKING NEWS: MAJOR BUST!!!!! RACINE DA RICH CHIAPETE BUSTED FOR DRUNKEN DRIVING & HIT AND RUN!!! SAY’S HE’S SORRY.
The police news release did not indicate whether Chiapete was given a preliminary breath test or submitted to a blood draw.
Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/racine-da-cited-for-hit-and-run-owi-after-crash-b99241285z1-254039171.html#ixzz2y3UydFW8 Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter
RACINE MURDER ON MAIN STREET!!!!!
Racine- A man was brutality shot and murdered in downtown Racine on Main Street in front of Envi Nightclub on Saturday night. Witnesses on scene report that the victim had left Envi Bar located in the 300 block of Main St., and was in the process of moving his vehicle, had pulled up in front, exited his car and was allegedly returning to the bar when the shooting happened.
Racine County Board Supervisor Monte Osterman, who is currently named in a federal corruption lawsuit against the City Of Racine, happened to be on scene shortly after the murder, and had this to say to the Racine Journal TImes “I just don’t think that needs to be a constant reminder,” Monte Osterman, said he also cleaned up “out of respect for the victim. Because you know (friends and family members) are going to be around, putting out memorials.”
“NINETY-NINE POINT NINE PERCENT OF THE STUFF THAT GOES ON DOWNTOWN IS ALL POSITIVE,” OSTERMAN COMMENTED, HE SAID WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS IT GETS “SENSATIONALIZED,” TARNISHING DOWNTOWNS REPUTATION!!!
Those comments, seem to us to be a bit cold and calculated, considering a young man was just murdered on Main Street. This isn’t about downtown being tarnished or sensationalized, it’s about a homicide, and the tragic death of a young man, which centers around another troubled nightclub in Racine.
There are currently no suspects and no information about the murder at this time.
The homicide investigation is ongoing.
Please contact the Racine Police Department Investigations Unit @ 262-635-7756 with any and all information you may have regarding this incident.http://racineuncovered.org/2014/03/man-shot-and-killed-outside-downtown-bar/